What do Social Workers do? They can help you solve daily problems. They can help you cope with them as well. They might be able to find you help.
Give them a call to see if they can help with:
- Home life. Do you have trouble washing up, getting dressed or making meals?
- Safety. If you don’t feel safe at home or have problems with where you live.
- Food. If you have problems getting or preparing food. There are places like food pantries that might work for you.
- Finances. This includes rent, bills, or other payment problems
- Medicines. There are mail order medicine benefits. There might be payment assistance. Some pharmacies even deliver medicines.
- Rides. Some options might be in your area or town.
- Behavioral health. Have you been experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety? Maybe you have lost a loved one or have been having relationship problems.
- Manage your health.
- Quitting smoking.
- Weight loss classes.
- American Diabetes Association or other help.
The Plan Social Workers can assist you in determining what services might be helpful to you. Call 1-888-211-9913 from 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday and ask for a Social Worker.